Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why I Love The New South - Style

I've been feeling very southern of late. So I've decided to compile a list of the things that make me proud to call this region my home. There are quite a few reasons so I'll split them up into separate posts. Here's the first of the series, 'Style'. Since it's my blog I decided I would start it off with a few pictures of my take on southern style.




(This individual will be expanded more upon in 'The Arts'.)

(Brooks Brothers)

(Style even extends to disc golf for some.)

(You might recognize this North Carolina band.)

(A Trip Down South showing great taste in mixing prep with southern.)

(Ewan McGregor in Big Fish.)









(Last five from Billy Reid, the design king of the New South.)

1 comment:

  1. I love everything Billy Reid puts out, even if his womenswear is more limited then the mens. Great choices you made here my friend!

    http://slowsouthernstyle.com

    ReplyDelete