Monday, May 30, 2011

The Burning House

The folks over at The Burning House made me think. What is most important to me, and what would I grab (Other than family) if the smoke alarms went off. It might be a little much to grab in such an emergency, but oh well, this is my blog. While I truly hope I never have to grab any of these at 3 A.M., here's what I would take. (Clockwise from top left.)



Horse blanket made by my grandmother
Macbook
External Hard-drives
Nalgene 1L Widemouth water bottle, my faithful companion
Polo wool sweater
Levi's straight fit jeans with Timberland belt
Mauro P. wingtips bought in Rome
Smartwool hiking socks
Envelope of love letters
Sketchbook
Travel Diary
Timex watch with orange J.Crew band
Tibetan yak bone bracelet (Signifies that everything I do should be meaningful)
Keys: Truck, House, and Mandolin
Wallet containing St. Hubert's medal, and old foxhunting tradition.

1 comment: